Topic: Logging with set value blocks

Hi,

I am wondering if there is an option to log but with for example only measure 6 value blocks?

eg:

1. RPM (group 11.1)
2. Spec boost (group 11.2)
3. Act Boost (group 11.3)
4. N75 cycle (group 11.4)
5. Start Of Injection (group 4.2)
6. Duration Of Injection (group 4.3)

Do I just need to create a collection which has the above values in and then log that collection?

I have managed to log group 11 for boost but I need to compare with fuelling for my mapper.

I have checked the log file and it shows the logs for the input sensors which I could do with hiding/masking these as not required, is this possible too as I do not have any external sensors installed yet?

This is what I get at the moment:
0;;1;11;2121;RPM;1146.1;;1193.2;;39.8;%;ADC-VOLTAGE;5.00;V;ADC-VOLTAGE;4.99;V;ADC-VOLTAGE;4.99;V;ADC-VOLTAGE;4.99;V;ADC-VOLTAGE;2.42;V;ADC-VOLTAGE;2.09;V;ADC-VOLTAGE;2.05;V;AMBIENT;989.9;MBAR;NO SIGNAL;;NO SIGNAL;;$GPRMC

The underlined text is what I wish to remove if possible

Many thanks, Rich.

Re: Logging with set value blocks

In your example the data comes from two different measurement blocks. If you define a collection with these values, the FIS-Control will alternately read block 11 and 4. You will see the exact same thing in the log file: One row will hold data of block 11 and the next row will have the reading of block 4. And then again block 11 and so on.
Please be aware that the update rate for each block gets lower the more blocks are used in a collection.

External sensors and the GPS mouse are always added to the log file, even if they are not installed. You can delete that data after you converted the log file into .csv format.

Stefan