Topic: About logo

How do I upload logo to FIS-control

Does the FIS-Control automatically clear fault codes?

Re: About logo

To upload logos, go to SETTINGS -> FLASH MEMORY -> LOAD LOGO -> BLUETOOTH.
Now start the Android app and click on "Upload file to FIS-Control.
As you have the color display with the low resolution, only very few of the logos will look ok in your car. As far as I can remember, only the "quattro" Logos are prepared for low resolution:
https://fis-control.de/startlogos/

FIS-Control does not automatically clear fault codes, but you can do it manually. When you show the DTCs, do a longpress and then click the up key. You will come to a menu that allows to clear the codes.

stefan@fis-control wrote:

To upload logos, go to SETTINGS -> FLASH MEMORY -> LOAD LOGO -> BLUETOOTH.
Now start the Android app and click on "Upload file to FIS-Control.
As you have the color display with the low resolution, only very few of the logos will look ok in your car. As far as I can remember, only the "quattro" Logos are prepared for low resolution:
https://fis-control.de/startlogos/

FIS-Control does not automatically clear fault codes, but you can do it manually. When you show the DTCs, do a longpress and then click the up key. You will come to a menu that allows to clear the codes.

Thanks!!!
I want to ask if the numerical display of the turbo will show negative pressure on the FIS control?

No, the stock MAP sensor does not measure negative pressure. If you attach another boost sensor to the FIS-Control, that measures vacuum, the FIS-Control will show it of course.

No, the stock MAP sensor does not measure negative pressure. If you attach another boost sensor to the FIS-Control, that measures vacuum, the FIS-Control will show it of course.

So, is there an upper limit for MBAR or BAR? If yes, how far will it be displayed at most?

The FIS-Control can show whatever the sensor is able to measure.

The FIS-Control can show whatever the sensor is able to measure.

So, FIS-control doesn’t have an upper limit? if the FIS-Control can accurately display values, if my turbo is at 2.2BAR, will it be correctly shown.

No, the FIS-Control has no upper limit. But if you read boost from the engine control unit, it might be limited by the diagnostics protocol. E.g. the highest value for the MAP sensor is 2601 mbar. So that is abozt 1.6 Bar of actual boost.

No, the FIS-Control has no upper limit. But if you read boost from the engine control unit, it might be limited by the diagnostics protocol. E.g. the highest value for the MAP sensor is 2601 mbar. So that is abozt 1.6 Bar of actual boost.

Is it possible to display the gear position for manual transmission with FIS control?

I guess this information can not be read via Diagnostics from any control unit? In that case, no, it is not possible.

I guess this information can not be read via Diagnostics from any control unit? In that case, no, it is not possible.

Got it. Anyway thanks again.

Cruz wrote:

Got it. Anyway thanks again.

Hello,
May I ask if the BIG SPEED can be used with the RS4 dashboard?

Yes, it is working with the RS4 B5 cluster instrument.

Yes, it is working with the RS4 B5 cluster instrument.

How about RS4 B7?

Ah sorry, that was a typo. I meant the RS4 B7.
Yes, the BIG SPEED is working with the RS4 B7 cluster.

Ah sorry, that was a typo. I meant the RS4 B7.
Yes, the BIG SPEED is working with the RS4 B7 cluster.

OK!