Topic: Display issue for the added labels on my Golf MK4.
I want to report a display issue that happened on my Passat B5.5 GP cluster and a question about the label setting.
1. After I added labels for measurement values, there is display issue that happened when switching groups.
The LCD pixel that draws the text in last shown group does not clear after switching to other groups and makes the text unreadable on LCD.
You can see in my attached pictures, the label text for value 3 of group 002 did not clear after switch to group 003 and makes the value 3 of group 003 unreadable.
Also in switching from group 010 to group 011, the value 3 still shows the label text of group 010.
Is this caused by anything that I set my labels?
2. How does the label reads and shown by FIS-Control.
For example, if I set a label to 'IgnitionTiming', it will shown as 'IT'.
It shows only the uppercase letters.
3. How many letters can I set for the labels? I tried many settings but cannot figure out the rules. lol.
4. There is a space added automatically before number 1 in the label? Is this a bug or intended?
5. How to tell which version of FIS-Control I own? I see it shows HW 2.X in my FIS-Control settings.
Love this modules, it adds lots of fun to my car. Thank you :-)