Topic: Oil pressure sensor Bosh Motorsport PST-F 1

Hi,

Just ordered a Fis Control for my 8J TTRS, mainly for oil pressure monitoring purpose, and while I’m there, I’ll add an egt and an ethanol sensor.

I’m contemplating the Bosch Motorsport PST-F 1 oil/temperature sensor as it’s the easiest for me to grab and wondering if it’s already supported ?

Here’s the details :

https://www.bosch-motorsport.com/conten … =54261003/

Also wondering what size wire you recommend for that kind of sensor

Greetings

Matt

Re: Oil pressure sensor Bosh Motorsport PST-F 1

Hi, the pressure signal of the Bosch sensor seems to be identical to the Zadatech oil pressure sensor.
I will check tomorrow about the temperature. If it is not available in the FIS-Control yet, I will add it.

The wire gauge does not really matter for these sensor signals as almost no current is flowing.

Hi, for the temperature you can pick the "0261230340 TE" from the sensor list of the FIS-Control. It does exactly match your sensor.

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for you reactivity. I’m all covered for this aspect now

Last question, is the zeitronix ECA-2 the only ethanol sensor compatible with the Fis Control ?

Greetings

Matt

Hi Matt, yes the ECA-2 is the only one I support right now. But I could add others as well, at least if they output a signal between 0 to 5 volts or CAN.

Hi Stefan,

Any idea of the current ETA of the fis control ? Not the light version

Sorry, I really do not know. There is no delivery date for some needed electronic parts.