Topic: Audi s3 8l Navi

Hi, im looking at buying the FIS-Control. My cluster has the partnumber 8L0 920 930 B and I realize this causes issues due to the car having navigation standard. Is it possible to code out the navigation (it's way too old at this point anyway) or will the telemetry just not work but I can still read values?

-- Sorry for posting this twice I didnt see that I posted it in the wrong section.

Re: Audi s3 8l Navi

Hi, one option is to set te coding of the instrument cluster to use 3-wire-bus instead of CAN-bus for receiving the display data:
Softcoding: 16xxx
Adaptaton channel 62: 0

In this configuration, the FIS-Control can use the screen. Only downside is that the navigation system might not be able to show directions on the cluster anymore.

Re: Audi s3 8l Navi

stefan@fis-control wrote:

Hi, one option is to set te coding of the instrument cluster to use 3-wire-bus instead of CAN-bus for receiving the display data:
Softcoding: 16xxx
Adaptaton channel 62: 0

In this configuration, the FIS-Control can use the screen. Only downside is that the navigation system might not be able to show directions on the cluster anymore.

Thank you for the response. I think I won't miss the ancient navigation system as I currently don't use it either.