Topic: Shift light

It is possible add a shift light indicator?

Re: Shift light

Hi, yes it is possible. I already started to implement a shift light a while ago. Actually I do not remember if I already added it to the official firmware.
I will check that in the next days.

Hi, I now see that I have not finished the shift light feature.
I will try to add it with one of the next firmware updates.

stefan@fis-control wrote:

Hi, I now see that I have not finished the shift light feature.
I will try to add it with one of the next firmware updates.

Thank you very much.
I'll be anxiously awaiting the new update.

There is some news about shoft light?

Sorry, not yet.

There is some news about shift light?

Sorry, this is still on my to-do list.

I finally added the shift light feature. Sorry for the long delay.

I finally added the shift light feature. Sorry for the long delay.

Great.
I must update the software?
What release a mus use?
How it work?

Yes, you have update to the latest firmware. Please pick te one that matches your engine.
Also you have to change the settings in the configurator. There is a new option "Shiftlight" now. Also you have to configure the gradient circle (if you not already have).
When the shift light feature is enabled, the gradient circle of the center gauge will blink when it reaches the warning threshold set for that measurement.

12 (edited by Kumenda 2024-07-25 17:57:35)

Yes, you have update to the latest firmware. Please pick te one that matches your engine.
Also you have to change the settings in the configurator. There is a new option "Shiftlight" now. Also you have to configure the gradient circle (if you not already have).
When the shift light feature is enabled, the gradient circle of the center gauge will blink when it reaches the warning threshold set for that measurement.

Where can I found the last firmware for my engine?
How I can config gradient circle?
I don’t have mmi, but I have TT mk2 display.

Oh, so you have the FIS-Control 2.2 or FIS-Control light? Then there is no shift light feature. I added this just for the FIS-Control MMI and MIB.

Oh, so you have the FIS-Control 2.2 or FIS-Control light? Then there is no shift light feature. I added this just for the FIS-Control MMI and MIB.

Yes I have fis-control 2.2.

Ok, sorry, then this was a missunderstanding. I have not added the shift light feature to the FIS-Control 2.2. And there are actually no plans to do that.