Topic: 2 questions:

Hello,

When I was researching FIS-Control some months ago I had found a link to a mega folder or archive of various template designs, but for the life of me I cannot find it now.  Can anyone point me to it?

My other question is the feature for the RSQ3 that cycles back to dynamic to open the exhaust valves.  Is there any reason this would not work on an RS3?  Would there be any harm in enabling it?

Re: 2 questions:

Hi,
I put the link to the cloud folder here:
https://fis-control.de/fis_control_mmi_en.html#c07

But I just checked and the share is no longer public. I will get in touch with Sascha and ask what happened.

The drive select feature was only tested in the RSQ3 so far. If I remember correctly I already got the hint that it does not work in the 8V pre-facelift. But feel free to test in your car,  I see no risk in that (maybe you shouldn't do initial testing while doing 250 km/h on the Autobahn).
If it does not work, I suggest to disable the option again.

Thank you Stefan, I have an FL (2019) so I guess I will test the function and report back.  It would be incredible not to have to cycle back to dynamic mode every time I start the car, so if this can be implemented for the 8V in future that would be wonderful smile

Thank you for getting in touch with Sacha, hopefully it can be re-instated as it had some nice templates from what I had seen.

Sascha already got back to me. The link to his share had changed. I updated it in the FIS-Control manual.